Thursday, November 20, 2008

Country Club

Here are a few pics from our visit to "The Country Club". When one thinks of the term 'country club' it conjures certain images of grandeur, golf and tennis playing, perhaps cocktails by the pool or an expensive dinner. Not in Africa! Our country club takes the form of a car park people bring their cars and sound systems. Simply walk around till you find some music you like and party at someone else's car or hang around your own. Unfortunately the night we went it was poor weather so not many people were there :( Also I am pretty disappointed with the pics. I paid no real attention to the pics I was taking and it shows :( Sorry for the photos but I hope it gives you a bit of a feel for the place.

Also, apologies for the watermark. I should have reduced the opacity so they don't stand out so much. Live and learn I guess...

Thanks

Dan







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA!! That's new. Good way to party though. Btw, the angelic much picture is pretty damn cool I reckon - nice way to turn an overexposed picture into an art.