Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Coming Soon

To day I have been working on a DVD of about 100 of my best photos from work for the last 6 months which I will give to Oaktree and Schools 4 Schools for promotional in the future, they have requested this for promotional material they are currently creating which will be used for the next 18months.

Going through my photo's has made me wonder why I haven't put them up here! Until now I have been limiting my posts to more "creative" (at least for my skill level) pics. But going through these pics, there are allot of good pics which I think people will find interesting. So beginning asap i will be uploading some of the best pics from the above mentioned collection which I hope you all enjoy.

For examples of the type of stuff to expect, see some of my older posts.

Thanks for dropping by
Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time! :)