Friday, January 2, 2009

Drakensberg Sunset

First blog for a while. I wouldn't be doing it except Ehon made me. I am back in Australia now but these photos are from South Africa. All of the photos were edited by Ehon, the first was taken by me and the other landscapes were taken by a random photographer I met at a backpackers and lent my camera to. I was pleased to get the camera back with such awesome photos on it. I gave him a link to the blog so if you are him and have visited, drop me a msg, Ehon would love to hear what you think of his edits, as would I.


All of these pics (above and below) were taken at Amphitheater backpackers in the Drakensberg mountains, South Africa. Above is Cate who has been in some of my other pics and is a fellow aussie volunteer in South Africa.




There is a link to Ehon's blog to the right somewhere.

No comments: