Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Melbourne Trip

Hey All,
Here are a couple of my favourite pics from my trip down to Melbourne. I spent 5 days down there to work with the new team going to South Africa with Oaktree's Schools 4 Schools project.

This first pic was taken in Flinders Street station, Melbourne. I added some motion blur during editing and burnt it a little.


This is a shot of Southern Cross station in Melbourne. I saw some photographers taking some pics of a balcony and wandered over assuming there was something photo-worthy. Turned out to be a good shot so I took this awesome frame. The photographers were actually a photo class. I heard the instructor say something to one of the students about the roof, so I tried to use it as best I could.


I love the detail in thee roof and the 2 trains.

Hope you enjoy.

Dan

1 comment:

dm said...

Hey Dan,

Sorry we couldn't catch up. Love these photos, esp the Southern Cross stn one - the crisp, wavy lines on the roof stand out beside the stark parallel lines on the trains and platforms. Brilliant =D

Would love to spend a day with you and our cameras again!